This delicious and fresh treat is packed with nutrients and fiber, sure to please both adults and kids!
What you’ll need:
- Rice paper
- Shredded carrots
- Baked sweet potato (we like to use the purple ones)
- Feel free to add any extras to your filling!
How to make it:
- Bake your sweet potato for ~30min on 350F (times might vary from oven to over)
- Wet rice paper
- Fill the rice paper with spinach, carrots, sweet potato and anything else you want inside!
- Fold rice paper like a burrito, tucking in the sides before you finish wrapping it up. Careful: paper is extremely sticky
Photo and recipe courtesy of Raina Wessen
Beviva’s Spring Purpo-ll Recipe