Here’s a colorful frozen yogurt treat for all ages! The kids can help out and have fun with this easy-to-make recipe.
What you’ll need:
- Coconut milk yogurt (any flavor or dairy-free yogurt of your choice)
- Beviva PURPO Sweet Potato Granola (one pouch)
- Mixed berries
How to make it:
- Start with a 13 x 9-inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Pour in your yogurt and spread it out evenly in the pan.
- Top with mixed berries and granola. (Optional: for a more fun treat, drizzle blue colored vegan chocolate chips as shown)
- Freeze for about 4 hours and when it is solid, break apart into pieces.
- Finish by placing into an airtight container for freezer storage.
Tip: To bring on the go, place pieces in a sealed container and bring a spoon for some mighty tasty yogurt!
Photo and recipe courtesy of Jessica Meyers.